Microsoft-led migration of all CSP commercial subscriptions to New Commerce (NCE) begins from January 2024
From January 2024, Microsoft will begin migrating all CSP commercial subscriptions that remain in the legacy system to new commerce (NCE). This migration includes CSP commercial offers being used by Government entities.
Who will this impact?
This migration will impact all CSP Direct Bill, Indirect Resellers, and Indirect Providers.
What will happen?
- All legacy subscriptions that Microsoft will migrate to new commerce will be set to annual term with the same billing plan and seat counts that customers had in legacy
- This migration will occur on the date of your customer’s subscription renewal, starting with all subscriptions set to renew in January 2024 and continuing throughout the 2024 calendar year
- You will have seven days after migration is complete to change the subscription term, quantity or cancel the subscription if necessary
Recommended action for partners
- Manage your customer migrations now to ensure they have the terms that best suit their business needs
- For customers that want monthly subscription terms, migrate them before the legacy subscriptions reach end of term in 2024
For resources on how to migrate to new commerce, please click here.
If you need additional support, please reach out to the Synnex CSP team firstname.lastname@example.org.